Looking to shake up your day with some chia seeds?
Full of fibre, chia seeds not only make the perfect addition to this dessert; but, they will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Made using Soulara’s new plant-based Banana Bliss Almond Mylk; this easy-to-make recipe – perfect for breakfast or dessert – will leave you tasting your way through the moreish flavours throughout. So, if you’re looking for a go-to regardless of the occasion, this Dairy-Free Peanut Butter, Banana and Chia Pudding recipe will be your newfound favourite.
Duration: 5 minutes + overnight to set | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 2
5-6 tbsp chia seeds
1 bottle of Soulara Banana Bliss Almond Mylk
1 tbsp Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
Half a banana, sliced
Optional: extra peanut butter
1. Divide the chia seeds, peanut butter and Banana Bliss Almond Mylk between two mason jars.
2. Screw the lids tightly onto the jars and shake to combine.
3. Let the mixture sit for five minutes, then shake to combine again.
4. Place jars in the fridge (with lids on) for at least 1-2 hours or overnight.
5. To serve, remove lid and garnish with sliced banana and a drizzle of peanut butter.
Looking for other chia seed based recipes? Try Uncle Tobys Passionfruit and Chia Whole-Grain Muffins. Or, to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can’t go wrong with this Gluten- and Dairy-Free Blueberry and Coconut Slice Recipe.