Hunter and Bligh respects your privacy. In the course of our business, including in order to offer and provide our products and services to you, it is necessary for us to collect certain Personal Information as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This includes when you use our products and services, register to receive our newsletters or other communications, register to be part of one of our programs, tell us about your preferences of content, rewards and communication, register to enter prize draws, competitions and collect reward offers, participate in online surveys or question polls or purchase goods through our partners.
The personal information we collect may include:
- Personal information. Your name, gender, date of birth, contact details, income, financial preferences (including for services/products), financial and assets overview, homeownership status, location, IP address and source of sign up and other demographic information
- Contact Information. Your email address, telephone, residential, business and postal address and other information that allows us to contact you
- Statistical Information. Your online and offline preferences, habits, movements, trends, decisions, finances and other information for statistical and research purposes
- Information you may send us. Any personal correspondence that you send to us, or that is sent to us by others about your activities.
- Engagement. Details related to your participation in competitions, your rewards and content preferences
- Digital. Your geo-location, IP address, mobile telephone number or ID and details of any third party sites that you may have accessed that are our partners.
As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party. These third parties may include where you have entered competitions run by a third party.
Most personal information will be collected from you directly, or in association with your use of Hunter and Bligh’s products and services, enquiries about Hunter and Bligh or generally dealing with us. However, we may also collect Personal Information from sources such as advertising, an individual’s own promotions, public records, mailing lists, contractors, staff, recruitment agencies and our business partners. In particular, personal information may be collected as follows:
- Registrations/Subscriptions. When you register or subscribe for a service, list, account, connection or another process whereby you enter Personal Information details in order to receive or access something, including a transaction;
- Accounts/Memberships. When you submit your details to open an account and/or become a member with us;
- Contact. When you contact us in any way;
- Access. When you interact with us, or accesses our site or publications, we may require them to provide us with details for us to permit them such access. When you access us through the internet we may collect information using cookies (if relevant – an individual can adjust their browser’s setting to accept or reject cookies) or analytical services; and/or
- Pixel Tags. To enable us to send email messages in a format you can read and they tell us whether mail has been opened.
If in the future if we were to sell products, tickets, etc we will only store your purchase details if you purchase something
If you sign up for a particular co-sponsored prize opportunity, the terms and conditions will clearly stipulate if your details will be shared with the sponsoring partner.
Your personal information will never be on-sold or shared.