Enjoy the new season of spring with these fresh, delicious and easy to make spring cocktail recipes!
Just as the flowers come into full bloom, so does our variety of tipples to discover. From a blackberry and raspberry infused gin to a whiskey and honeycomb liqueur, plenty of elderflower liqueur and much more.
Best for those looking to entertain or mix something creative up at home, these blooming cocktails are the best way to ring in spring!
So if you’re wanting an easy drink recipe for the season that’s fresh, invigorating and equally blissful, read on through our list of the best floral inspired spring cocktail recipes for 2023!
50mL Bombay Bramble
25mL freshly pressed lemon juice
12.5mL sugar syrup
Lemon wedge and blackberries, to garnish
1. Add all ingredients to an ice-filled rocks glass. Stir generously.
2. Finish by garnishing with a blackberry and lemon wedge (squeezed and dropped in).
50mL Bloody Shiraz Gin
25mL fresh lime juice
60mL ginger beer
1. In a mixer, squeeze the lime juice reserving the hull. Add the gin and shake over ice.
2. Strain the gin and lime into an ice-filled rocks glass. Add the ginger beer, ice and garnish with the lime hull.
60mL Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin
20mL lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
20mL sugar syrup
3-4 fresh raspberries
1 egg white
1. Add all of your ingredients to a shaker. Dry shake to emulsify the egg white.
2. Fill shaker to the brim with cubes of ice. Shake hard for 30 seconds. Then, fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Squeeze lemon peel over the top of the cocktail and discard.
Honeycomb Espresso Martini
1. Shake all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker until chilled.
2. Fine strain into a chilled coupe cocktail glass. Garnish with honeycomb bark or coffee beans.
45mL Mirabeau Dry Rosé Gin
45mL fresh grapefruit juice
15mL fresh lemon juice
Juice from 1 lime wedge
90mL Spicy Ginger Beer by Capi
1. Coat the rim of your coupe glass with sugar.
2. In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine the Mirabeau Gin and juices. Shake vigorously.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared glass and top with the spicy ginger beer and a wheel of grapefruit to garnish.
Silent Pool Flamingo
1. In a shaker, shake all ingredients with ice. Double strain into a chilled martini glass.
2. Finish by garnishing with a lemon peel.
1. Pour the St Germain over ice into your large wine glass.
2. Top with the prosecco and soda water, stir.
3. Finish by gently twisting a lemon peel on top of your drink and add edible flowers.
Two Island Gin & Tonic
1. Add all the ingredients to an ice-filled highball glass.
2. Top with the tonic, stir and then garnish with the mint sprig.
For some more delicious spring drinks, check out these Top 10 Australian Made Botanical Spirits for Spring 2023. Or sip through springtime with these 10 Australian Made Wines for Spring 2023.