The 10 Best Easter-Inspired Cocktail Recipes to Indulge In
Australia, stop hopping around – shake up your Easter 2021 celebrations with an indulgent cocktail recipe!
So you’ve successfully ticked off all of the delicious Australian made Easter eggs and goodies that you’ll be gifting. And you’ve even narrowed down your Easter lunch, dinner and dessert menu. But what about the drinks?
For some, cocktails at holiday celebrations are a great way to get guests involved – they act as a second meal and also make for great conversation and party starters. So, to help you create a one-of-a-kind Easter 2021 celebration, we’ve found the 10 best Easter-inspired cocktail recipes for you and your guests to hop right into.
1. Build cocktail in a chilled tumbler topped with ice. Stir thoroughly.
2. Garnish the Byron Fling with an edible flower or a wedge of passionfruit.
Cascadia State of Mind
60mL Westward American Single Malt Whiskey
30mL lemon juice
20mL maple or golden syrup
1 tsp apricot jam
1 egg white (or 20mL coconut milk for vegan alternative)
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake hard.
2. Double strain into an old fashioned glass with no ice.
3. Garnish with an apricot wedge.
Cassidy Irish Cream Hot Chocolate
50mL Cassidy Irish Cream
2 tsp hot chocolate powder
1. In a saucepan over low heat, mix the hot chocolate powder and milk until warm and combined thoroughly.
2. Once warm, pour into a heat proof mug and add the Cassidy Irish Cream.
3. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, whipped cream or shavings of chocolate.
1. Place all of the ingredients into a blender, blend until it forms smooth drinking consistency.
2. Pour cocktail into either a tall or hurricane glass.
3. Garnish with mini Easter eggs or a broken egg.
Cotton Tail Fizz
1. Add all ingredients to shaker and shake with ice, strain out ice and shake again without ice.
2. Then, pour into a chilled tall glass without ice, top with soda to create the perfect fluffy top.
3. Garnish with orange and/or chocolate sprinkles. Alternately add a sprig of mint to create a refreshing contrast.
Non-Alcoholic Espresso Martini
1. Place all ingredients inside of a cocktail shaker. Shake without ice.
2. Then, fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake hard briefly.
3. Finally, fine strain the cocktail into a coupette glass and garnish with coffee beans or chocolate shavings.
Photographed by Jennifer Pallian. Image via Unsplash.
Honey Tasman Tea
45mL Forty Spotted Tassie Bush Honey
45mL sweetened earl grey tea, chilled
Garnish with a slice of lemon
1. Premake the sweetened earl grey tea, chill overnight.
2. Then, when ready to serve, place all of the ingredients in a tall glass.
3. Top with soda and then garnish with a slice of lemon or a lavender sprig.
Archie Rose Nougatto
The newest instalment to Archie Rose’s bottled cocktail range, Nougatto has been announced just in time for Easter 2021. A limited-edition release, this nougat-inspired cocktail is perfect for Easter celebrations and beyond. Featuring Archie Rose Signature Dry Gin, this ready-to-pour cocktail has a sweet nutty flavour thanks to the pandan, amaretto, rose and dark chocolate infusions.
Enjoy the Archie Rose Nougatto chilled and neat or over ice, garnished with a mint leaf.
Rosé & Soda
60mL SVEDKA Rosé Vodka
Frozen or fresh strawberries, to garnish
1. Using a chilled goblet or old fashioned glass, pour in the SVEDKA Rosé Vodka. Fill the glass with ice.
2. Top the glass with the sparkling water and garnish with the fresh or frozen strawberries.
3. Stir and serve!
Shirl in the City
1. Place all of your ingredients into a blender with ice and blend until it forms a smooth, frozen slurpee consistency.
2. Strain into a tall glass.
3. To finish, garnish your Shirl in the City with grapefruit zest and a eucalyptus sprig.
Looking for the ultimate life saviour this Easter 2021? Meet Australia’s home delivery service that ships to you a dessert- and Easter-inspired cocktail kit! And, if you’re looking for more cocktail recipes, we’ve got everything from Sailor Jerry Infused Whipped Cream Birthday Cake Cocktails to Two Fun and Alternative Margarita Recipes.