Easter egg cocktails, whisky and non-alcoholic drinks – enjoy your celebrations with these Easter 2023 cocktail recipes!
Easter is the one celebration where friends and family come together for a feast. Our dining tables are stylishly decorated, and guests are patiently waiting for all of the mouthwatering chocolate treats to come out.
But be sure not to forget about the drinks!
Thankfully, when it comes to these annual holiday celebrations, it’s a great time for adults to get involved as guests – whether it’s a conversation starter, humorous game or just a great way to get the party started. So, to help you create a one-of-a-kind Easter 2023, we’re sharing with you some of the best Easter cocktails!
From boozy chocolate Easter cocktails to refreshing spring drink delights, let’s get hopping through these easy Easter cocktails!
1. Build cocktail in a chilled tumbler topped with ice. Stir thoroughly.
2. Garnish the Byron Fling with an edible flower or a wedge of passionfruit.
Cascadia State of Mind
60mL Westward American Single Malt Whiskey
30mL lemon juice
20mL maple or golden syrup
1 tsp apricot jam
1 egg white (or 20mL coconut milk for vegan alternative)
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake hard.
2. Double strain into an old fashioned glass with no ice.
3. Garnish with an apricot wedge.
Cassidy Irish Cream Hot Chocolate
50mL Cassidy Irish Cream
2 tsp hot chocolate powder
1. In a saucepan over low heat, mix the hot chocolate powder and milk until warm and combined thoroughly.
2. Once warm, pour into a heat proof mug and add the Cassidy Irish Cream.
3. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, whipped cream or shavings of chocolate.
1. Place all of the ingredients into a blender, blend until it forms smooth drinking consistency.
2. Pour cocktail into either a tall or hurricane glass.
3. Garnish with mini Easter eggs or a broken egg.
Cotton Tail Fizz
15mL Vok White Creme de Cacao
15mL lemon juice
15mL lime luice
20mL pure cream
10mL egg White
1. Add all ingredients to shaker and shake with ice, strain out ice and shake again without ice.
2. Then, pour into a chilled tall glass without ice, top with soda to create the perfect fluffy top.
3. Garnish with orange and/or chocolate sprinkles. Alternately add a sprig of mint to create a refreshing contrast.
Non-Alcoholic Espresso Martini
1. Place all ingredients inside of a cocktail shaker. Shake without ice.
2. Then, fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake hard briefly.
3. Finally, fine strain the cocktail into a coupette glass and garnish with coffee beans or chocolate shavings.
Photographed by Jennifer Pallian. Image via Unsplash.
Honey Tasman Tea
45mL Forty Spotted Tassie Bush Honey
45mL sweetened earl grey tea, chilled
Garnish with a slice of lemon
1. Premake the sweetened earl grey tea, chill overnight.
2. Then, when ready to serve, place all of the ingredients in a tall glass.
3. Top with soda and then garnish with a slice of lemon or a lavender sprig.
Rosé & Soda
60mL SVEDKA Rosé Vodka
Frozen or fresh strawberries, to garnish
1. Using a chilled goblet or old fashioned glass, pour in the SVEDKA Rosé Vodka. Fill the glass with ice.
2. Top the glass with the sparkling water and garnish with the fresh or frozen strawberries.
3. Stir and serve!
Shirl in the City
45mL Brookie’s Shirl the Pearl Cumquat Gin
45mL cranberry juice
20mL yuzu or lemon juice
10mL sugar syrup
2 x dashes of Australian Bitters Company Grapefruit Bitters
1. Place all of your ingredients into a blender with ice and blend until it forms a smooth, frozen slurpee consistency.
2. Strain into a tall glass.
3. To finish, garnish your Shirl in the City with grapefruit zest and a eucalyptus sprig.
Photographed by Kristoffer Paulsen. Image supplied.
Starward Easter Sundae
30mL Starward Two-Fold Whisky
30mL Mr Black Double Cacao Coffee Liqueur
30mL coconut cream
30mL thickened cream
2tbsp Hunted + Gathered X Starward Whisky Barrel Aged Chocolate Spread
Whipped cream to top
1. Coat the inside of the glass with the whisky chocolate spread.
2. Add a large scoop of ice into a blender with the remaining ingredients and blend for 20 seconds.
3. Top with whipped cream and chocolate pieces.
Looking for more cocktails to try? We’ve got you covered with these 8 Easy Spring Drink Recipes. Or, make the most of your chocolate this Easter 2023 thanks to this Stuffed Chocolate Easter Bunny Cookies Recipe.