Looking for a warm, hearty meal for this winter 2021? Australia we’ve got the recipe for you!
From MasterChef Australia to one of Sydney’s famed dessert bars, Koi, now Reynold Poernomo is warming us up Australia’s winter with his one-pot Seafood Soondubu Jjigae Noodles recipe.
When it comes to the cooler months, we naturally think of warm, hearty meals that are packed with spice, flavour and love. So, to help you get creative in the kitchen, Reynold has partnered with Maggi to create the ultimate one-pot wonder for winter 2021. And the Seafood Soondubu Jjigae Noodles serves up exactly that.
Authentically infusing the flavours of Korea, Reynold Poernomo’s winter one-pot recipe is equally delicious as it is convenient – a must-try recipe this winter 2021.
Duration: 20 minutes | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 4
1 tsp grapeseed oil
1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
1 small onion, sliced
1 birds eye red chilli, sliced
1 stalk of spring onion, sliced
1 tsp Korean chilli powder
2 tsp soy sauce
1 pack of Maggi Fusian Soupy Noodles Korean Style Kimchi
150g silken tofu
300mL fish stock
Seafood of choice (Reynold uses prawns and mussels)
Salt, to taste
1. In a small clay pot, cook oil with garlic and onion over medium-high heat and sauté until fragrant.
2. Then, add in kimchi with the seafood and Korean chilli powder, cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in the fish stock and Maggi Fusian Soupy Noodles Korean Style Kimchi seasoning and noodles, bring to a simmer.
4. Once simmering, add in the soy sauce and silken tofu and bring to a boil.
5. Once boiling, remove from the heat and crack in 1 egg, garnish with chilli and spring onion.
6. Season with salt to taste and serve immediately.
Looking to serve Reynold Poernomo’s winter Seafood Soondubu Jjigae Noodles at your next dinner party with friends? Be sure to pair your evening with one of these 10 Best Australian Made Wines for Winter 2021. And, to twist up dessert time, this easy, five-step Cinnamon Bagel Bread and Butter Pudding Recipe is your winter go-to.