Encouraging happier hormones has finally been made easier with the help of Lorna Jane and Healthy Luxe.
The Pumpkin and Caraway Bread teamed up with a Creamy Avo Dip are both equipped with omega 3, fibre, magnesium and vitamin B – all of which help to stimulate balanced hormones.
Whether you’re an advanced cook or even just a beginner; both recipes are extremely easy to ace!
Pumpkin and Caraway Bread by Lorna Jane
Prep time = 10 minutes
Cook time = 1 hour 30 minutes
½ cup almond meal
½ cup Hemp Foods Australia hemp flour
3 eggs or flax/chia eggs
3 cups grated pumpkin
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp caraway seeds
1 tsp all-spice
½ tsp sea salt
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the ocean to 180C fan forced. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and transfer to the oven to cook for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a Creamy Avo Dip or your favourite spread!
Creamy Avo Dip by Healthy Luxe
Serves 6 – 8
3 tbsp macadamia oil or olive oil
¼ cup cashew butter
1 lemon, juiced
salt and pepper
chilli flakes to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with chilli flakes and additional salt and pepper or dukkah to your preference.
- Spread on your freshly made Pumpkin and Caraway Bread and enjoy!
For more information on Women’s Health Week visit Women’s Health Week.
Feature image: Lorna Jane website