Melbourne’s Best Roaming Lobster and Champagne Bar Arrives this Week
There are only a few things that can brighten your day in 2020. One of them being a giant lobster roll.
Melbourne’s best seafood restaurant, Pinchy’s Champagne & Lobster Bar, will be hitting the road with executive chef Pierre Khodja, reviving Australia’s biggest lobster roll while taking its sustainable seafood on a round-trip through Melbourne. So if you’re looking for a unique, COVID-safe dining experience in Melbourne, this is it!
Popping up to offer a new Friday and Saturday takeaway option over a period of five weekends in five different suburbs, Pinchy’s Made by Sea Tour promises fresh seafood of the highest quality with the choice to add champagne, wine and desserts to complete the luxe dining experience for when you get home.
Available for pre-order only, dishes on offer as part of Pinchy’s Made by Sea Tour include:
- Australia’s biggest lobster roll ($40) – a buttered foot-long bun filled with Maine lobster, slathered in mayonnaise, and topped with chives and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Pinchy’s classic lobster roll with burnt lemon ($22)
- Crab tacos ($7)
- Truffle fries with white truffle aioli ($10)
- Mussel Chowder ($14)
- Snapper Croquettes with curry aioli ($10)
The first suburb to host Pinchy’s Made by Sea Tour will be Camberwell, followed by Bentleigh, Mornington, Windsor and Yarraville.
Pinchy’s Made by Sea Tour locations and dates:
Each weekend, Pinchy’s giveaway will give away a prize to one of the lucky local customers who pre-orders from that pop-up location which will include:
- A magnum of Veuve Clicquot
- Two Large Pinchy’s Lobster Rolls
- Two Pinchy’s Made by Sea Tour Tee-Shirts
Pinchy’s Made by Sea Tour is available via pre-order only through the Pinchy’s website. Minimum spend is $50, pick-up only.
Now that this weekend is sorted, need more takeaway inspiration? Check out our top picks for Melbourne’s best restaurant takeaway or get cooking at home with one of these 11 restaurant cook-at-home boxes.