Pull apart cheesy balls of goodness with this delicious and easy to follow air fryer garlic bread recipe!
Entertaining or just wanting to whip together some quick and easy? Thankfully, chef and Philips Kitchen ambassador Elle Vernon has shared with us this delicious air fryer recipe that is guaranteed to warm you up.
Using eight ingredients and taking less than 45 minutes to prepare and cook, this easy Cheese Pull-Apart Air Fryer Garlic Bread recipe is bound to be your favourite winter warmer for 2022!
Duration: 33 minutes | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 12
1 ½ cups self-raising flour, plus extra to dust
¾ cup shredded tasty cheddar, plus extra ¼ cup
½ tsp fine salt
3 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
1 cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 egg, lightly beaten
1. In a bowl combine the flour, tasty cheddar and salt. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the parsley. Then, make a well in the centre and add the yoghurt, oil and garlic.
2. Carefully use a knife to combine the mixture, using a cutting action to form into a rough dough.
3. Next, use your hands to knead briefly, forming the dough into a ball. Transfer to a clean dry bench and squash slightly into a disc.
4. Cut the dough into 12 even-sized wedges, and roll each into a ball. Lightly dust your hands in extra flour, if mixture becomes too sticky to work with.
5. Arrange the dough balls into the Philips XXL baking tray. Place tray into the basket of the Philips XXL Air Fryer with Smart Sensing Technology.
6. Set temperature to 180°C and time to 15 minutes, air frying the dough balls until they are golden.
7. Next, brush the loaf with a little egg, and sprinkle with remaining parsley and the extra cheddar. Set the temperature to 160°C and the time to 3 minutes, air frying the bread until the cheese has melted.
8. Remove the baking tray and set aside for 5 minutes before turning out the loaf and serving warm or at room temperature.
Philips Air Fryer Premium XXL
If you’re wanting your air fryer to do the thinking and the cooking for you, then the Philips Air Fryer Premium XXL will be your favourite kitchen appliance. Equip with Smart Sensing Technology, the Philips XXL Air Fryer will automatically adjust the time and temperature during cooking for the ultimate result. Baking, grilling and frying, the XXL Air Fryer can also keep your meals warm with the Keep Warm mode for up to 30 minutes. Making cooking faster and more convenient, the Philips Air Fryer Premium XXL will also separate and capture excess fat and can even cook up to 1.4 kilograms of fries or a whole chicken.
If you like to make your own bread at home, you must try this Strawberry, Basil and Goat’s Cheese Focaccia Bread Recipe. Or, for something sweet, we’ve also got a recipe to a Cinnamon and Blueberry Bagel Bread and Butter Pudding.