Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year there is one thing that’s certain – you need this pavlova on your Christmas table.
We all love the Aussie classic of meringue, cream and fresh fruit, but this year let’s indulge a little in the chocolaty goodness of Nutella and Snickers. Yes you read that right – good ol’ fashion Snickers.
Best thing is this is the cheats version (who says you’ve got to make it from scratch?!) This recipe has only 5 steps for you to follow to be hailed the new (or reigning) foodie favourite of Christmas, thanks to the delicious recipe from our friends at IGA.
- 300ml double cream
- 100g Nutella (or other hazelnut chocolate spread)
- 500g Country Chef Pavlova Base
- 2 Snickers bars
- Fairy floss for decoration
- Whisk the cream and Nutella in a bowl for 4-6 minutes until the mixture clings to the whisk but drops off when given a sharp tap on the side of the bowl.
- Chop the Snickers bars into rustic chunks.
- Spread the delicious Nutella cream over the top of the Pavlova and scatter the Snickers pieces over the top, creating height toward the centre.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Add fairy floss on the top for decoration before serving. All that’s left now is to enjoy!