The Prosecco Festival –win one of 3 x Double Pass Giveaways!
FOLLOW, LIKE AND COMMENT
Active from 29.01.20 to 05.02.20 (11:59pm)
Prize: 1 of 3 x Double Passes to the Prosecco Festival, Melbourne for the 29th of February 2020.
To enter the competition you must:
1. Follow/Like @hunterandbligh on Facebook and/or Instagram
2. Like the Facebook and/or Instagram post
3. Comment + tag on the post who you would take with you!
And that’s it!
The winners will be notified via Facebook/Instagram direct message, posted on Facebook/Instagram and published on the winners page on the website.
Please see further details of our prize draw
- Respondents may enter via following/liking Hunter and Bligh’s Facebook page and/or Instagram page(@hunterandbligh), liking the post and commenting with a tag of the person they would like to take to the show.
- The promoters are Hunter & Bligh Media PTY LTD ABN: 46617918733
- Competition dates will start at 7:30am Wednesday 28 January 2020 and run until 11:59pm Wednesday 05 February 2020.
- Respondents must be over 18 years and residing permanently in Australia.
- Only valid account follows/likes and comments from will be eligible for entry into the prize draw. All competition elements must be completed to win.
- The total prize pool is valued at $300.00 ($100 per double pass set)
- The prize draw will take place at 10.00am on 07 February 2020 at CoreData, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter St, Sydney NSW 2000
- The winners will be notified by Facebook/Instagram messenger and displayed as Initial. Last Name in an image post on Facebook/Instagram and listed on the winners page.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 12:00pm Friday 14 February 2020 the winner will be redrawn 10:00am on the 17th of February 2020 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000
- Winners of the redraw will be notified by Facebook/Instagram messenger.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties or organised groups will not be accepted.
- The prize(s) will be set out in the relevant comments box alongside the Prize Draw related photo.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random via computer on Friday 07 February 2020. Hunter and Bligh will: (i) leave a comment in the comments box alongside the prize draw photo asking entrants to check their own profile to see if they are a winner; and (ii) send a direct message to the winner(s) profile and advise them how to claim their prize, (iii) publish the winner’s first initial and last name on the Winners Page listed on the website.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within the specified time frame. If they do not do so, then Hunter and Bligh reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any decision of Hunter and Bligh as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter and Bligh accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure.
- There is no cash or exchange alternative to the prize(s).
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Hunter and Bligh reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). Authorized under NSW Permit No LTPS/19/40852 and ACT Permit No ACT TP 19/04875.