Australians, are you ready to find out how romantic you are? Correctly answer these 10 questions to find out…
Sealed with a kiss from me to you, in celebration of the day of love, Valentine's Day, we're here to find out how romantic Aussies really are.
There's no denying that we profess our love to others in weird and wonderful ways, and what better way to find out if you're a smitten kitten or someone who needs a bit of love coaching than with a quiz. The next 10 questions will soon reveal how romantic you really are.
1. Cupid, the Greek mythological child of Aphrodite, holds what?
2. What day is Valentine's Day?
3. Love is patient, love is __________
Taken from the Holy Bible, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, the full passage reads:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."
4. In the film Titanic, what did Rose Dawson say at the finale of the film?
5. Whitney Houston recorded the song "I Will Always Love You" for what 1992 romantic drama film?
6. Correctly fill in the blank: "Life is like a box of __________, you never know what you're going to get"
This quote is from the 1994 drama romance film Forrest Gump starring Tom Hanks.
7. Red roses are a symbol of love but yellow roses are a symbol of what?
8. What major holiday in the year is most popular for marriage proposals?
It's Christmas Day!
Interestingly, according to The Knot, Christmas Day is the most popular day to propose.
9. When was the first chocolate bar made?
The first modern chocolate bar was created by Joseph Fry in 1847 who discovered that he could make a moldable chocolate paste by adding melted cacao butter back into Dutch cocoa.
10. What Hollywood-made romantic drama film has topped the worldwide box office?
Did you guess it right? It's Titanic!
"You jump, I jump, right?"
The 1997 James Cameron film Titanic is recorded to have topped the worldwide box office list in romantic dramas earning a cumulative worldwide gross of $2,471,754,307! Talk about having the heart of the ocean...