A winter staple, made easy!
Behind the neon lights, 70’s murals and sunken in booths is a delectable range of bar nibblies available at one of Redfern’s most beloved adult sanctuaries – Misfits. Head chef Luke Churchill has thankfully shared their Corn Bread recipe that’s part of their menu refurbishment. Whether you’re hosting a dinner event or you want to whip up something quick, Misfits Corn Bread recipe is destined to be a crowd pleaser.
450g soften butter
300g fine polenta
3tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and grease a bread tin.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour mix into the bread tin and place into oven.
- Bake bread for 25 minutes.
- Slice and serve with butter.