Spice up your rum cocktail making game.
Approaching summer, much like the tropics of where it originated, cocktail drinkers will start to see more rum-based cocktails being influenced.
Teaming up with Baron Samedi Spiced Rum which is crafted using high-quality rums from the Caribbean, we’ve shaken together three incredibly easy cocktail recipes perfect for the upcoming warmer months – all of which uses no more than four ingredients! Deep in notes of nutmeg and hazelnut, tasters will find that each tipple of the tropical rum will be rich in 100% natural spices including cocoa, cinnamon, clove and vanilla.
Let’s get shaking!
- 60mL Baron Samedi Spiced Rum
- 30mL fresh lime juice
- 20mL sugar syrup
- Combine ingredients with ice into a shaker and hard shake.
- Finally, double strain into a champagne coupe glass and enjoy!
- 45mL Baron Samedi Spiced Rum
- 15mL coffee liqueur
- 30mL espresso coffee
- 10mL sugar syrup
- Combine ingredients into a shaker with ice and hard shake.
- Next, double strain into a champagne coupe or martini glass and garnish with grated chocolate.
Summon the Baron
- 30mL Baron Samedi Spiced Rum
- 120mL premium ginger beer
- Using a short glass filled with ice, pour in Baron Samedi Spiced Rum, top with 120mL of premium ginger beer.
- Garnish using a single lime wedge and then enjoy!
Feature image: Baron Samedi Spiced Rum – Summon the Baron. Image supplied