Australia is famous for our sporting venues attracting thousands of spectators every year, but how well do you know your sports stadiums from around the world?
Do you know your Camp Nou from your Santiago Bernabeu? If you think you are a well travelled sports fan, take our quiz to put your knowledge to the test!
1. Can you correctly identify this famous soccer stadium?
The home of the red devils, Manchester United.
2. Select the correct name of this incredible sporting venue...
The usual home of the AFL Grand Final!
3. Do you know the name of this historic rugby stadium?
Twickenham Stadium is a rugby union stadium in Twickenham, London, England and hosts the home test matches for the England national rugby union team.
4. Can you identify this majestic Olympic Stadium?
It is the Beijing National Stadium!
Also known as the birds nest stadium, this beautiful Beijing-based arena was used for the 2008 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
5. There are many famous baseball parks, but which one is this?
This is the home of the Boston Red Sox!
6. What is the name of this iconic soccer stadium?
The San Siro!
This is the home of the legendary Italian football team AC Milan.
7. One for the cricket fans out there – but which cricket ground is this?
Lord's Cricket Ground!
Lord's Cricket Ground, commonly known as Lord's, is a cricket venue in St John's Wood, London. Named after its Founder, Thomas Lord.
8. Correctly identify the name of this eye catching stadium...
The only venue in the world designed to host five professional sports – rugby league, rugby union, Australian rules, football and cricket.
9. Can you correctly name this multi purpose indoor arena?
Madison Square Garden
Coined as the world's most famous arena; this stadium is the home of the New York Knicks and New York Rangers.
10. And finally, do you know which remarkable stadium this is?
This landmark is home of the England national football team, and also hosts the FA Cup Final.