HUNTER AND BLIGH + FREMANTLE BEERFEST GIVEAWAY
SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY
Active from 02.11.20 (1:00pm) to 06.11.20 (11:59pm) AEDT
One of 2x Double Season Passes – All Sessions to Fremantle BeerFest valued up to $160.00 each which includes:
Access to all four sessions across the weekend (Friday 13 November evening, Saturday 14 November day, Saturday 14 November evening and Sunday 15 November 2020 day).
To enter the competition you must:
1. Comment on the announcement post with an emoji that best describes your favourite drink.
The winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram direct message, posted on Facebook and Instagram and published on the winner’s page on the website.
- To enter, respondents must comment on Hunter and Bligh’s Facebook and/or Instagram (@hunterandbligh) post with an emoji that best describes your favourite drink.
- The promoters are Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd ABN: 46 617918733
- Competition dates will start at 1:00pm Monday 02 November 2020 (AEDT) and run until 11:59 pm Friday 06 November 2020 (AEDT) .
- Respondents must be over 18 years of age and residing permanently in Western Australia.
- Only valid accounts and comments will be eligible for entry into the prize draw. All competition elements must be completed to win.
- The total prize pool for this giveaway is valued at $320.00
- Prize draws will take place at 10.00 am on Monday 09 November 2020 (AEDT) at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook and/or Instagram messenger and displayed as Initial. Last Name in an image post on Facebook and Instagram and listed on the winner’s page.
- If the prize/s is unclaimed by 10:00am Wednesday 11 November 2020 (AEDT) the winner will be redrawn 5:00pm on the Wednesday 11 November 2020 (AEDT) at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000
- Winners of the redraw will be notified by Facebook or Instagram message.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties or organised groups will not be accepted.
- The prize will be set out in the relevant comments box alongside the Prize Draw related image.
- The winners will be selected at random via number generator on Monday 09 November 2020. Hunter and Bligh will: (i) leave a comment under the winning entrants comment congratulating them and also asking them to check their private messages; and (ii) send a direct message to the winner(s) profile and advise them how to claim their prize, (iii) publish the winner’s first initial and last name on the Winners Page listed on the website.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner must claim their prize(s) within the specified time frame. If they do not do so, then Hunter and Bligh reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any decision of Hunter and Bligh as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter and Bligh accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure.
- There is no cash or exchange alternative to the prize.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Hunter and Bligh reserve the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- If the giveaway items have been lost/damaged or misplaced once in possession of the winner or in transit to the winner, Hunter and Bligh will not be responsible for their replacement.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.