Get ready to create a crowd favourite dessert thanks to this six ingredient Baileys-infused recipe!
They say that the best way to someone heart is through their stomach. And, we all know that a chocolate induced dessert is the best way to capture the love.
Thankfully, Baileys, the world’s most loved Irish cream liqueur, has switched out cocktails for a decadent dessert recipe that will have you spooning (or swooning) to the very end. Meet the Baileys Infused Chocolate Mousse Recipe. We must warn you, this recipe is bound to tantalise some tastebuds!
Duration: 3.5 hours | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 4
150mL Baileys Original
2 medium eggs, separated
150g dark chocolate, chopped
1 tsp unsalted butter
250mL double cream
Chocolate shavings, to garnish
1. Melt the chocolate and allow to cool. Then, slightly beat in the egg yolks and the butter. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the cream and the Baileys. Then fold half of the Baileys and cream mixture into the chocolate mix.
3. In another clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until just stiff. Now fold with the chocolate mixture until it melts.
4. Spoon half the chocolate mousse into four glasses. Top with chocolate shavings and then half of the cream mixture.
5. Repeat the layers into each of the glasses and then finish by garnishing with the remaining chocolate shavings.
6. Place the glasses into the fridge for three hours. Serve and enjoy!