HUNTER AND BLIGH + COME FROM AWAY GIVEAWAY
FOLLOW, LIKE AND COMMENT
Active from 18.06.19 (10:00am) to 25.06.19 (11:59pm)
Prize: 1x double pass to Come From Away valued up to $250 which includes:
Two tickets to Come From Away, Tuesday 09 July, 7:00pm,
Comedy Theatre Melbourne
To enter the competition you must:
1. Like/Follow @hunterandbligh on Facebook
2. Like the Facebook post
3. Comment and tag at least one (1) person who you would take to see
Come From Away.
And that’s it!
The winners will be notified via Facebook direct message, posted on Facebook and published on the
winners page on the website.
- Respondents may enter via following Hunter and Bligh’s Facebook page (@hunterandbligh), liking the post and tagging at least one (1) friend who would be interested in seeing Come From Away.
- The promoters are CoreData Pty Ltd ABN 46 111 644 243 AND Hunter & Bligh Media PTY LTD ACN: 617918733
- Competition dates will start at 08:00amMonday 17 June 2019 and run until 11:59pm Tuesday 25 June 2019.
- Respondents must be over 18 years of age and residing permanently in Australia.
- Only valid account follows and comments will be eligible for entry into the prize draw. All competition elements must be completed to win.
- The total prize pool for this giveaway is valued at $250.00.
- Prize draws will take place at 10.00am on Wednesday 26 June 2019 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook messenger and displayed as Initial. Last Name in an image post on Facebook and listed on the winners page.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 12:00pm Friday 28 June 2019 the winner will be redrawn 10:00am on the Monday 01 July 2019 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000
- Winners of the redraw will be notified by Facebook message.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties or organised groups will not be accepted.
- The prize will be set out in the relevant comments box alongside the Prize Draw related photo.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random via computer on Wednesday 26 June 2019. Hunter and Bligh will: (i) leave a comment in the comments box alongside the prize draw photo asking entrants to check their own profile to see if they are a winner; and (ii) send a direct message to the winner(s) profile and advise them how to claim their prize, (iii) publish the winner’s first initial and last name on the Winners Page listed on the website.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within the specified time frame. If they do not do so, then Hunter and Bligh reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any decision of Hunter and Bligh as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter and Bligh accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure.
- There is no cash or exchange alternative to the prize(s).
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Hunter and Bligh reserve the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- If the giveaway items have been lost/damaged or misplaced once in possession of the winner Hunter and Bligh will not be responsible for their replacement.
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). Authorized under NSW Permit No LTPS/18/30603 and ACT Permit No ACT TP 18/02461.