HUNTER AND BLIGH + CITADINES CONNECT SYDNEY AIRPORT GIVEAWAY
SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY – Facebook and Instagram
Active from 27.08.20 (9:00am) to 06.09.20 (11:59pm)
One of 2x Seize the Day + Stay Packages valued up to $950.00 each,
valid for 12 months and is complete with:
– Overnight accommodation in a Business Class room with views of the runway
– Breakfast for two adults
– Parking for one vehicle
– Two welcome cocktails and a cheese platter served at their famous Penthouse Bar
– Sleep that little bit longer with a 12pm check out
To enter the competition you must:
1. To enter, all you have to do is comment on the announcement post/s with an emoji that best describes your ideal weekend getaway.
The winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram direct message, posted on Facebook and Instagram and published on the winner’s page on the website.
- To enter, respondents must comment on Hunter and Bligh’s Facebook and/or Instagram (@hunterandbligh) post with an emoji that best describes your ideal weekend getaway.
- The promoter is Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd ABN: 46 617918733
- Competition dates will start at 9:00am Thursday 27 August 2020 and run until 11:59 pm Sunday 06 September 2020.
- Respondents must be over 18 years of age and residing permanently in Australia.
- Only valid accounts and comments will be eligible for entry into the prize draw. All competition elements must be completed to win.
- The total prize pool for this giveaway is valued at $1900.00.
- Prize draws will take place at 10.00 am on Monday 07 September 2020 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram messenger and displayed as Initial. Last Name in an image post on Instagram and listed on the winner’s page.
- If the prize/s is unclaimed by 5:00pm Thursday 10 September 2020 the winner/s will be redrawn 10:00am on the Friday 11 September 2020 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000
- Winners of the redraw will be notified by Facebook or Instagram message.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties or organised groups will not be accepted.
- The prize will be set out in the relevant comments box alongside the Prize Draw related image.
- The winners will be selected at random via number generator on Monday 07 September 2020. Hunter and Bligh will: (i) leave a comment under the winning entrants comment congratulating them and also asking them to check their private messages; and (ii) send a direct message to the winner(s) profile and advise them how to claim their prize, (iii) publish the winner’s first initial and last name on the Winners Page listed on the website.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner must claim their prize(s) within the specified time frame. If they do not do so, then Hunter and Bligh reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any decision of Hunter and Bligh as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter and Bligh accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure.
- There is no cash or exchange alternative to the prize.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Hunter and Bligh reserve the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- If the giveaway items have been lost/damaged or misplaced once in possession of the winner or in transit to the winner, Hunter and Bligh will not be responsible for their replacement.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice