The Ultimate Gentleman – Hunter and Bligh Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoters are CoreData Ltd ABN 46 111 644 243 and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd ACN 617 918 733
- The Ultimate Gentleman Prize Draw consists of 5x Prize Packs made up of sponsored branded products including a range from: BELANCE, Better You, Cool Xchange, Brown Forman – Slane Whiskey and GlenDronach, Corkcicle, Darrell Lea, Fix Wine, Hunter Lab, Just Wines Australia, Manrags, Men’s Biz, Nanoleaf, Restoria Discreet, Rockpool Dining Group, Sennheiser, Starward Whisky, The Iconic and United Cellars. Packs are not identical.
- Competition entry is via http://hunterandbligh.com.au or directly via the link https://members.hunterandbligh.com.au/UltimateGentleman/?utm_source=.
- Entrants may enter once via a registration subscription provided by CoreData Pty Ltd and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd, or a listed brand partner.
- To enter the competition, each entrant must sign up to Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd by supplying a valid email address, name, postcode, phone number and date of birth to validate age over 18 years to win the prize. All other profile questions listed in the profile page are not mandatory, however, are asked and recorded so that Hunter and Bligh can gain a clearer insight into the audience and view of the Australian population. These insights are used to shape future content, prize draws and rewards. By subscribing to Hunter and Bligh you are consenting to join the email database and community to receive email communications. You may unsubscribe at any time, however, once unsubscribed you will forfeit your chance to win the prize draw.
- Mailing List Consent: All entrants that signup to the Ultimate Gentleman Giveaway also consent to join listed brand partners mailing lists. A legal opt-in is implied. Each entrants’ name, email address, IP Address and Timestamp will be shared with each of the brand partners listed below:
- Fix Wine
- Hunter Lab
- Just Wines Australia
- Man of Many
- Men’s Biz
- Starward Whisky
- United Cellars
7. You must be a valid member of Hunter and Bligh at the time of the prize draw, which means the member is still subscribed, have provided a real full name, real email address, date of birth and phone number.
8. All entries must be hand-typed by entrants. No entries will be accepted from computer generated programs or scripts. People suspected of using computer-generated entries or scripts to enter will be disqualified.
10. The competition commences 25 July 2019 and closes 11.59pm 22 August 2019.
11. The winners will be drawn at 10:00a.m on 23 August 2019 at CoreData Pty Ltd, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 and will be randomly selected via computer.
12. The winners will be notified by email on 26 August 2019 and will be displayed on the Hunter and Bligh website, social media channels and via email.
13. If the prize is unclaimed by 5pm 26 November 2019, the winners will be redrawn at CoreData Pty Ltd, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 at 10:00am on 27 November 2019 and will be randomly selected via computer.
14. The winner(s) of the redraw will be notified by email and phone (if number provided) on 27 November 2019 and displayed on the Hunter and Bligh website and social channels.
15. There are five major prizes to the total value of up to $7,500.
16. The prizes will consist of gift packs (valued up to $1,500 each) including items such as men’s clothing, vouchers, grooming, skincare and accessories as well as other items advertised in the giveaway.
17. Prizes can not be exchanged, sold, auctioned or converted for cash.
18. Respondents must be over 18 years of age and residing permanently in Australia.
19. Any decision of Hunter and Bligh as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter and Bligh accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure.
20. Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Hunter and Bligh reserve the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
21. If the giveaway items have been lost/damaged or misplaced once in possession of the winner Hunter and Bligh will not be responsible for their replacement.
22. Winners must provide a suitable and deliverable Australian address for prizes to be delivered to
23. Competition entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
24. No employees of partnering brands or businesses, including Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd can win these prize packs.
25. Subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). Authorized under NSW Permit No LTPS 19/35679 and ACT Permit No ACT TP 19/03624