CoreData and Hunter & Bligh May 2022 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
CoreData Pty Ltd and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd:
Terms and Conditions May 2022
- The Promoters of the May 2022 prize draw are CoreData Pty Ltd [ABN 46 111 644 243] and its consumer research division Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd [ABN 46 63 617 918 733]. CoreData Pty Ltd and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd are based in Australia and owned and operated by the same entity and team.
- There is one (1) major prize to win with a total value of $1,500 (AUD/NZD).
The major prize will be in the form of three (3) $500 JB Hi-Fi gift cards. There are five (5) runners up prizes to be won with a total value of $1,000 (AUD/NZD). The runner up prizes will be in the form of five (5) $200 GiftPay online gift cards OR JB Hi-Fi gift cards with a total value of $1,000 (AUD/NZD). The total prize draw amount is $2,500 (AUD/NZD).
- All prize redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier.
- Prizes must be redeemed by the dates specified on the gift cards provided at the time of redemption.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person. The prize or any unused portion of a prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. The Promoters reserve the right (but are not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- If a gift card is lost/damaged in transit to a winner’s address, the Promoters will not be responsible for its replacement.
- If a gift card is lost/damaged once in the possession of the winner, the Promoters will not be responsible for its replacement.
- Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand aged 18 and above may enter the prize draw. If the entrant lives in another country, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoters, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. [Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.]
- Any decision of CoreData Pty Ltd or Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd as to the eligibility to take part in the prize draw or the result of the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. CoreData Pty Ltd and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, ineligible, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition commences 12:01am AEDT 01 May 2022 and closes 11:59pm AEDT 31 May 2022.
- There are TWO ways in which a participant may enter the prize draw:
a) The first opportunity to enter the prize draw is by successfully completing a survey (whether issued by CoreData, Hunter & Bligh or a partner/client). Only valid survey responses from https://au.coredatareseach.com or https://survey.hunterandbligh.com.au/ will be eligible for entry into this prize draw. For each survey, respondents must complete all required fields for their entry to be valid. Entry via this method will NOT require email subscription.
b) The second opportunity to enter the prize draw will see the participant sign-up to the advertised competition via email registration through one of the Promoters’ registration pages. These may be accessed via email, articles, social media and alternative advertising during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoters’ websites (such as https://members.hunterandbligh.com.au/join/).
At the time of registration, the participant must supply a valid email address, full name, postcode and date of birth to validate that they are aged 18 and above, which is a legal requirement, AND select their state/territory/region to enter. All other profile questions listed on the signup and/or preferences pages are not mandatory, however, are asked and recorded so that the Promoters can gain a clearer insight into their email audience and view of the Australian/New Zealand population. These insights are used to shape future content, offers, prize draws and rewards.
Winners must provide a suitable and deliverable Australian or New Zealand mailing address for prizes to be delivered to. PO boxes are not accepted. By entering the competition via this method, you are consenting to join Hunter & Bligh’s digital communities and email communications to receive further opportunities to earn extra entries to win promotional offers, invites for research, products and services until you opt-out. Participants may unsubscribe at any time, however, once unsubscribed they will forfeit their chance to win this prize draw.
CoreData Pty Ltd and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd have strict data and privacy policies which can be found at https://coredata.com.au/privacy-policy and https://www.hunterandbligh.com.au/privacy-policy/. The entrant’s private information will NOT be on-sold or distributed to other parties. Only CoreData Pty Ltd and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd will have access to the entrant’s registration data set, as well as an opt-in timestamp, IP address and sign-up source.
Participants may enter once via email registration, however, will have the opportunity to earn multiple entries in the draw once a registered member by completing surveys, polls and participating in other activities, such as interviews, mystery shopping or focus group campaigns.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING THE WINNER
- The winners will be drawn at 10:00am AEDT on 01 June 2022 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or phone (if provided) by 06 June 2022 and their names will be displayed on the CoreData and Hunter & Bligh websites.
- If a prize is unclaimed by 5:00pm AEST on 04 July 2022, the winner will be redrawn at 10:00am AEST on 11 July 2022 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and/or phone (if provided) on 11 July 2022 and their names will be displayed on the CoreData and Hunter & Bligh websites and social media channels.
- Competition entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is a game of chance.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoters reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the prize draw promotion without notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner gives permission to the Promoters to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns, including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act or New Zealand Fair Trading Act and Consumer Guarantees Act (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the prize draw.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters.