Terms and Conditions
- Survey respondents may enter once in each online survey. Surveys are sent via emails and or posted on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and/or the Hunter and Bligh Website.
- The promoters are CoreData Pty Ltd ABN 46 111 644 243 AND Hunter & Bligh Media PTY LTD ACN: 617918733
- Competition dates are from 12:00pm Saturday 03 November 2018 and close at 2:59pm Tuesday 06 November 2018
- Respondents must be over 18 years and residing permanently in Australia.
- Only valid survey responses from study.coredataresearch.com or, www.hunterandbligh.com.au will be eligible for entry into the CoreData prize draws. For each survey, respondents must complete all required fields to enter the competition.
- There are prizes with a total prize value up to $300
a) Examples of prizes include gift cards priced at $100
- Entrants who pick the winning horse from the Melbourne Cup 2018 race will be continue through to the prize draw. Only 3 winners will be drawn from that pool.
If there are 2 or less entrants in the prize pool they will split the leftover prize pool.
- Prize draws will take place at 10.00am on Wednesday 07 November 2018 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The drawn winner must still be a registered member of Hunter and bligh to be a valid winner.
- The winners will be notified by email and phone (if phone number has been provided) and published on our website and social platforms.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 5:00pm21 November 2018 the winner will be redrawn at 10:00am at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 at 10:00am
- Winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone (if phone number has been provided) and published on our websites and social platforms at the time of the draw.
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). Authorized under NSW Permit No LTPM/17/02648 and ACT Permit No ACT TP 17/02632.