Welcome to the new prize draw: The Tropical Escape brought to you by Hunter and Bligh & Wyndham Destinations. The lucky winner will have their pick of a $6000 holiday to Bali, Phuket, Lombok, Fiji or Port Douglas! The holiday will include return flights, Wyndham Destinations resort accommodation, dining vouchers, experience vouchers and more!
Best of luck!
Hunter and Bligh & Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Membership Terms and Conditions
- The promoters of the 2019 Q4 Dream Holiday Escape are Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd ACN 617 918 733 & Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ABN 30 090 083 613.
- To enter the prize draw, the participant must sign-up to the competition via email registration through one of the Hunter and Bligh’s co-sponsored registration pages, which can be accessed via email, website, partner sites, articles, social media and alternative advertising. At the time of registration, the participant must supply a valid email address, full name, postcode and date of birth to validate that they are over 18 years of age, which is a legal requirement. All other profile questions listed on the signup and/or preferences pages are not mandatory, however, are asked and recorded so that Hunter and Bligh and Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific can gain a clearer insight into their email audience and view of the Australian population. These insights are used to shape future content, offers, prize draws and rewards.
- By entering the competition, you are consenting to join both Hunter and Bligh’s and Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific digital communities and email communications to receive further opportunities to earn extra entries to win, promotional offers, products and services until you opt-out. Participants may unsubscribe at any time, however, once unsubscribed they will forfeit their chance to win this prize draw. If the participant wishes to unsubscribe, they must unsubscribe separately from both Hunter and Bligh’s mailing list and Wyndham Destinations’ mailing list. Unsubscribing from one mailing list does not unsubscribe you from both.
- The competition commences 12:01am 01 October 2019 and closes 11.59pm 31 December 2019.
- Participants may enter once via email registration, however, will have the opportunity to earn multiple entries in the draw once a registered member by completing surveys, polls and participating in other activities, such as interviews, mystery shopping or focus group campaigns.
- Respondents must be over 18 years and residing permanently in Australia.
- There is one major prize to the total value of $6,000 AUD, which is provided by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific. The $6,000 prize voucher is valid for 12 months from the winner notification date (07 January 2020).
- The prize will include return flights for two, accommodation, dining voucher/spend and activity voucher/spend. The $6,000 prize pack will be created by Wyndham Destinations. Choice of destination and travel times are at the discretion of the winner, however, may be subject to availability. Branded or sponsored vouchers for specific parts of the travel (such as dining, activities, accommodation etc) may be part of the prize pack. The winner must book the holiday through Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific, or via a travel consultant appointed by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific.
- The prize packages showcased throughout competition advertising and content are recommendations. The winner may choose the majority of their holiday structure. They will have the freedom to dictate holiday length (minimum of 4 nights), travel type (domestic or international flights) and destinations made available by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific.
- If the chosen holiday exceeds the voucher spend, the cost is at the expense of the winner, and the winner will become responsible for completing and financing the booking.
- All Wyndham Destinations, Airline choice, and activity/tour terms and conditions apply.
- The winner must be able to travel within a year of the draw date.
- Prize cannot be converted for cash, sold or auctioned.
- The winner will be drawn at 10:00a.m on 06 January 2020 at Hunter and Bligh, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winner will be notified by email on 07 January 2020 and will be displayed on the Hunter and Bligh website, social media channels and via phone (if their number has been provided).
- If the prize is unclaimed by 5pm 06 April 2020, the winner will be redrawn at Hunter and Bligh, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 at 10:00am on 07 April 2020 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone (if number provided) on 07 April 2020 and displayed on the Hunter and Bligh website and social channels.
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). Authorized under NSW Permit No LTPS/18/30603and ACT Permit No ACT TP 18/02461
- The travel plans will be booked from departure and arrival at one of the following capital cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Hobart or Adelaide. Travel to and from the winner’s capital city airport do not form part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Dates are subject to flight seat availability at the time of booking.
- Flights will be arranged by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific. The winner will be given a 12-month window to choose when they travel. Booking must be made with the first 8 months.
- It is advised to not travel during peak season, however, is at the discretion of the winner.
- Flights have no cash value and cannot be refunded, sold or auctioned.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. The winner (and their travel companion) are responsible for expenses incurred, including spending money, insurance, flight meals, all transfers (unless otherwise stated) including travel to and from the departure point to the airport, travel insurance, some taxes, gratuities, and all other ancillary costs.
- Flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
- The winner and their travel companion may accumulate reward program points on these flights.
- Passengers who do not notify their airline of choice at least 24 hours prior to departure or do not present themselves at the airport for their flight will forfeit the prize tickets.
- Cancellation and/or changes to the flight details once booked will incur the applicable fee(s). The fee(s) applies on a per-guest, per-change basis. This fee is payable by the winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated email address.
- Travel insurance is not included in the ticket prize and is left up to the winner.
- Selected airline standard terms and conditions apply.
- Once the winner has been drawn and the winner has accepted their prize voucher – Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd hold no responsibility or liability. The winner will hold full responsibility for all travel, bookings and decisions (abiding by all outlined terms and conditions).
- If these terms and conditions are not adhered to, the prize voucher may be revoked by Hunter and Bligh Media Pty Ltd and Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ABN 30 090 083 613, and a new winner will be allocated.