Hunter and Bligh’s Summer Playcation Giveaway, NT Terms and Conditions
- The promoters of the 2020 Summer Playcation Giveaway series are CoreData Ltd ABN 46 111 644 243 and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd ABN 46 617 918 733
- Only permanent NT residents over the age of 18 may enter this giveaway. If the entrant lives in another state, they must select their state accordingly in another draw suited for their location.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Any decision of Hunter and Bligh as to the eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter and Bligh accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition commences 15:00 pm 18 October 2020 and closes 11.59 pm 03 January 2021.
- To enter the prize draw, the participant must sign-up to the competition via email registration through one of the Hunter and Bligh’s registration pages, which can be accessed via email, website, partner sites, articles, social media and alternative advertising during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, https://members.hunterandbligh.com.au/join/
- At the time of registration, the participant must supply a valid email address, full name, postcode, date of birth to validate that they are over 18 years of age, which is a legal requirement AND select their STATE/TERRITORY to enter the correct individual location-specific prize draw. All other profile questions listed on the signup and/or preferences pages are not mandatory, however, are asked and recorded so that Hunter and Bligh and can gain a clearer insight into their email audience and view of the Australian population. These insights are used to shape future content, offers, prize draws and rewards.
- Winners must provide a suitable and deliverable Australian address for prizes to be delivered to. NO PO BOXES.
- By entering the competition, you are consenting to join Hunter and Bligh’s digital communities and email communications to receive further opportunities to earn extra entries to win, promotional offers, invites for research, products and services until you opt-out. Participants may unsubscribe at any time, however, once unsubscribed they will forfeit their chance to win this prize draw.
- Participants may enter once via email registration, however, will have the opportunity to earn multiple entries in the draw once a registered member by completing surveys, polls and participating in other activities, such as interviews, mystery shopping or focus group campaigns.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING THE WINNER
- The winner will be drawn at 10:00 a.m on 06 January 2021 at Hunter and Bligh, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winner will be notified by email on 07 January 2021 and will be displayed on the Hunter and Bligh website, social media channels and via phone (if their number has been provided).
- If the prize is unclaimed by 5 pm 06 April 2021, the winner will be redrawn at Hunter and Bligh, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 at 10:00 am on 07 April 2021 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone (if number provided) on 07 April 2021 and displayed on the Hunter and Bligh website and social channels.
- There is one major prize for NT members to win to the total value of $2,098.60 AUD.
There is one runner’s up prize of a $50 Menulog Voucher for one separate winner.
- The major prize bundle will include:
> A Menulog online voucher valued at $350AUD.
> A pair of Skullcandy Push Ultra Earbuds valued at $249.95
> A complete BOOST LAB 7-serum set valued at $209.65
>A Gifts Australia online voucher valued at $200 and valid for up to three years
>A Hamper Emporium Chandon in Bloom Cocktail Hamper valued at $169.00
> A Peony Parcel Pamper Gift Set valued at $130
> A Bondi Skin Co Men’s Essential Anti-Aging Serum Kit valued at $119.95
> A Staple Drinks case of Vodka Lime Soda RTDs valued at $110
> A Vacay Swimwear online voucher valued at $100
> A Darrell Lea Confectionery Bundle valued at $100
> A IIXISST online swimwear voucher valued at $100
> A Bamboo Bundle from How We Roll valued at $100
> A Surprise Summer Box from Bella Box valued at $60
> A Tripod Coffee Sample Collection valued at $50
> A three-month seed delivery subscription from Easy Come Easy Grow valued at $35
> A hand-poured Mintstone Candle valued at $35
- All Prize redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier (i.e. the vouchers, type of product etc) .
- Prize must be redeemed by the dates specified on the cash/vouchers provided at the time of redemption.
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Hunter and Bligh reserve the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- If the giveaway items are lost/damaged in transit to the winner’s address Hunter and Bligh will not be responsible for its replacement.
- If the giveaway items have been lost/damaged or misplaced once in possession of the winner Hunter and Bligh will not be responsible for their replacement.
- Competition entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This prize draw is a game of chance
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
- If a winner of the Prize is not residing in the state or territory indicated, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm