FOLLOW, LIKE AND COMMENT
Active from 20.08.18 to 30.08.18
Prize: 1 of 5 Whisky Sample packs (each containing 2 x 60ml bottles of The Oamaruvian 18 Year Old New Zealand Single Grain Whisky)
To enter the competition you must:
1. Like the post and Follow @hunterandbligh on facebook
2. Follow @WhiskyLoot on facebook
3.Tag your Whisky loving mate in the comments section
And that’s it!
The winners will be notified via Facebook DM, posted on social platforms as an Facebook image post.
Please see further details of our prize draw
- Respondents may enter via following Hunter and Bligh’s Facebook page (@hunterandbligh), Whisky Loot’s facebook page (@whiskyloot) & tagging their whisky loving mate/partner/friend or family member(s).
- The promoters are CoreData Pty Ltd ABN 46 111 644 243 AND Hunter & Bligh Media PTY LTD ACN: 617918733
- Competition dates will start at 3:00pm 20 August 2018 until 11:59pm Thursday 30 August 2018.
- Respondents must be over 18 years and residing permanently in Australia.
- Only valid account follows and comments from will be eligible for entry into the prize draw. All competition elements must be completed to win.
- There are prizes with a total annual prize value up to $25,000. Frequency of prize draws will be mentioned in each post.
a) Examples of prizes include 60ml whisky bottles.
- Prize draws will take place at 10.00am Monday 03 September at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000 by computer generation.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook DM and displayed as Initial. Last Name in an image post.
- The prize will be mailed by Australia Post to the winners address.
- If the prize is unclaimed within 14 days of the close date the winner will be redrawn 10:00am on the 17th of September at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000
- Winners of the redraw will be notified by Facebook DM.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties or organised groups will not be accepted.
- The prize(s) will be set out in the relevant comments box alongside the Prize Draw related photo.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random via computer on Monday 03 September 2018. Hunter and Bligh will: (i) leave a comment in the comments box alongside the prize draw photo asking entrants to check their own profile to see if they are a winner; and (ii) send a direct message to the winner(s) profile and advise them how to claim their prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 14 days of notification. If they do not do so, then Hunter and Bligh reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any decision of Hunter and Bligh as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter and Bligh accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of facebook.com or any other reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize(s).
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Hunter and Bligh reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). Authorized under NSW Permit No LTPM/17/02648 and ACT Permit No ACT TP 17/02632.