Terms and Conditions
- Survey respondents may enter once in each online survey. Surveys are sent via emails and or posted on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc.
- The promoters are CoreData Pty Ltd ABN 46 111 644 243 AND Hunter & Bligh Media PTY LTD ABN: 63 617 918 733
- Competition dates are from 12:01 am every Monday morning and close at 11:59 pm every Sunday throughout 2020
- Respondents must be over 18 years and residing permanently in Australia.
- Only valid survey responses from study.coredataresearch.com or, www.hunterandbligh.com.au will be eligible for entry into the CoreData prize draws. For each survey, respondents must complete all required fields to enter the competition.
- There are prizes with a total prize value up to $15,000. Weekly prize draws will be conducted.
a) Examples of prizes include gift cards priced between $25-$50.
- Prize draws will take place at 10.00 am on the nominated dates (commencing 06 Jan 2020) each Monday morning throughout 2020 at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The winners will be notified by email and phone (if phone number has been provided) and published on our websites weekly.
- If the prize is unclaimed by the end of each quarter, the winner will be redrawn 10:00 am at Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000.
- Winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone (if a phone number has been provided) and published on our websites and social platforms at the time of the draw.
- Hunter and Bligh hold no responsibility for the damage, miss use or loss of gift cards. Once the gift card has been sent to the recipient and/or redeemed, the recipient must adhere to the retailers’ terms of condition, including advertised expiry date. Hunter and Bligh will not reissue expired gift cards.
- Subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). Authorized under NSW Permit No LTPM/19/40852 and ACT Permit No ACT TP 19/04875.