We’re looking for interns all across Australia, so if you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it!
Hunter and Bligh is an online lifestyle guide that brings together the latest in food, travel, entertainment, technology and much more from around Australia.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated writers to contribute topical and relevant content geared at an upmarket demographic.
So if you’re a devoted writer who enjoys exploring entertainment, style, sport, technology, alcohol and more, come and join us!
Note: This is not a paid role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Regularly pitching content ideas
- Writing and publishing compelling and engaging content
You will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and self-motivated
- The ability to adhere to deadlines
- Experience with social media
- Photoshop or Canva skills
- Photography skills
- Previous experience in writing/editing
As a contributor to Hunter and Bligh, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Have your work published to a wide online audience
- Refine your writing skills and develop your portfolio
- Develop experiencing working in a professional environment
- Learn how to use WordPress and social media CMS
- This is not a paid role, however you will have priority access to review passes, events and products
- We’ll provide you with a stellar reference, and will help you tidy up your resume.
- Gain insights into readership, tracking and performance.
- Opportunity to win prizes as ‘writer of the month’
- Three months.
- Please note: Due to Covid-19 measures, all interns will need to work remotely. You will need to have your own laptop/desktop computer and internet.
If you’re interested, please send us:
- At least TWO recent examples of your written work.
- A cover letter outlining your interests and why we should consider you for this role and first available start date.
- A copy of your resume.
We’re ready to hire, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, send your cover letter and resume to Rebecca Magro at [email protected]
See more at: https://www.pedestrian.tv/jobs/media-communications-internship/