Cointreau and Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd:
Terms and Conditions 2021
- The promoters of the 2021 February prize draw is Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd [ABN 46 63 617 918 733].
- There is one major prize for entrants to win to the total value of $1,000.00 AUD.
The major prize will be in the form of one (1) Summer Soiree Margarita Set which includes: 1x stylish Margarita Marble & Glass Gold Bar Trolley by Cointreau and One World Collection, 1x bottle of original ingredient Cointreau, 1x bottle of Tequila, 2x martini glasses, 1x cocktail shaker, dehydrated orange slices and margarita salts. (Valued at up to $1000AUD)
- All Prize redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier (i.e. the branded vouchers available etc).
- Prizes must be redeemed by the dates specified on these terms and conditions.
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. The Promoters reserve the right (but are not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- If the prize(s) are lost/damaged or misplaced in transit to the winners’ address the Promoters will not be responsible for its replacement.
- If the price(s) are lost/damaged or misplaced once in possession of the winner the Promoters will not be responsible for their replacement.
- Only permanent residents in Australia over the age of 18 may enter this prize draw. If the entrant lives in another country, their entry will be deemed invalid. If the entrant is under the age of 18 their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. [Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.]
- Any decision of Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd as to the eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition commences 12:01am 02 February 2021 and closes 11.59 pm 16 February 2021.
- There are TWO ways in which a participant may enter the draw:a) The first option to enter Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd’s prize draw is by successfully completing an ‘opt-in’ option for existing members. If the member is already an actively subscribed H&B member, they will be invited to enter the competition via email. The member will need to click ENTER COMPETITION.OR
b)The second opportunity to enter the prize draw will see the participant sign-up to the advertised competition via email registration through one of the Promoters’ registration pages, which can be accessed via email, website, partner sites, articles, social media and alternative advertising during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, https://members.hunterandbligh.com.au/join/.
At the time of registration, the participant must supply a valid email address, name, date of birth to validate that they are over 18 years of age, which is a legal requirement AND select their STATE/TERRITORY to enter.
The winner must provide a suitable and deliverable Australian address for prize(s) to be delivered to. NO PO BOXES.
By entering the competition, you are consenting to join Hunter and Bligh’s digital communities and email communications to receive further opportunities to earn extra entries to win, promotional offers, invites for research, products and services until you opt-out. Participants may unsubscribe at any time, however, once unsubscribed they will forfeit their chance to win this prize draw.
Hunter & Bligh Media Pty Ltd have strict data and privacy policies which can be found at https://www.hunterandbligh.com.au/privacy-policy/. The entrant’s private information will NOT be on-sold or distributed to other parties unless stated upon sign up.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING THE WINNER
- The winner will be drawn at 10:00 a.m on 17 February 2021 at CoreData, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winner will be notified by email on 17 February 2021 and will be displayed on Hunter and Bligh’s website, social media channels, email and via phone (if their number has been provided).
- If the prize is unclaimed by 5 pm 05 April 2021, the winner will be redrawn at Hunter and Bligh, Suite 7, Level 9, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000 at 10:00 am on 06 April 2021 and will be randomly selected via computer.
- The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone (if number provided) on 06 April 2021 and displayed on the Hunter and Bligh website and social channels.
- Competition entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This prize draw is a game of chance
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner gives permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.