Pumpkin & Caraway Bread with Creamy Avo Dip Recipe
Encouraging happier hormones has finally been made easier with the help of Lorna Jane and Healthy Luxe.
The Pumpkin and Caraway Bread teamed up with a Creamy Avo Dip are both equipped with omega 3, fibre, magnesium and vitamin B – all of which help to stimulate balanced hormones.
Whether you’re an advanced cook or even just a beginner; both recipes are extremely easy to ace!
Pumpkin and Caraway Bread by Lorna Jane
Prep time = 10 minutes
Cook time = 1 hour 30 minutes
½ cup almond meal
½ cup Hemp Foods Australia hemp flour
3 eggs or flax/chia eggs
3 cups grated pumpkin
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp caraway seeds
1 tsp all-spice
½ tsp sea salt
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the ocean to 180C fan forced. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and transfer to the oven to cook for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a Creamy Avo Dip or your favourite spread!
Creamy Avo Dip by Healthy Luxe
Serves 6 – 8
3 tbsp macadamia oil or olive oil
¼ cup cashew butter
1 lemon, juiced
salt and pepper
chilli flakes to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with chilli flakes and additional salt and pepper or dukkah to your preference.
- Spread on your freshly made Pumpkin and Caraway Bread and enjoy!
For more information on Women’s Health Week visit Women’s Health Week.
Feature image: Lorna Jane website