Frequent Flyer Meets Frequent Dining
Qantas Frequent Flyer members can now use Qantas Points on their bill – and earn them at the same time – when they dine out at Rockpool Dining Group’s 60 restaurants and bars across Australia.
Members can use their Qantas Points to cover the full cost of the bill or take off $20 from their bill by using 4,000 of their Qantas Points.
Members can also earn double points across all Rockpool Dining Group venues, including Rockpool Bar & Grill and Jade Temple, as well as Fratelli Fresh and Burger Project, until May 31, 2018.
Rockpool Dining Group CEO Thomas Pash said it is exciting to launch an industry-first partnership of this kind and a great way to reward customers across both businesses.
“It gives our valued customers even more incentive to visit any of our restaurants across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth,” Thomas said.
The new partnership extends the 20-year Qantas relationship with Rockpool Dining Group Culinary Director Neil Perry.
“Qantas and I have many miles together under our belts and I’m thrilled we’re able to give our mutual customers a reward for their loyalty,” Neil said.
Qantas Frequent Flyer members with a Qantas Points-earning credit card can ‘triple dip’ on purchases at a Rockpool Dining Group restaurant, earning points on their bill, their card, and their reservation if they make it via Qantas Restaurants.
Rockpool Dining Group restaurants include:
Premium Dining – 4 Qantas Points per $1 spent (usually 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent)
- Saké Restaurant & Bar (5 locations – Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane)
- Spice Temple (2 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Jade Temple (1 location – Sydney)
- The Cut Bar & Grill (1 location – Sydney)
- Rosetta Ristorante (2 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Rockpool Bar & Grill (3 locations – Sydney, Melbourne & Perth)
Casual – 4 Qantas Points per $1 spent (usually 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent)
- Fratelli Fresh (9 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- The Argyle (1 location – Sydney)
- El Camino Cantina (1 location – Sydney)
- Ananas (1 location – Sydney)
- The Bavarian (5 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Munich Brauhaus (2 locations – Sydney & Melbourne)
- Bavarian Bier Café (8 locations – NSW & QLD)
Fast Casual – 2 Qantas Points per $1 spent (usually 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent)
- Burger Project (10 locations – Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane)
- Fratelli Famous Pizzeria (4 locations – Sydney & Brisbane)
- Saké Jr (2 locations – Sydney)