For World Martini Day and beyond, we’ve got five of the best martini recipes for you to make.
Shaken or stirred, a martini is one tipple that every cocktail lover should learn how to make with ease.
Thankfully, just in time for World Martini Day (19 June), we’ve sought out the help of Grey Goose Vodka to teach Australians how to make the iconic drink. Better yet. Grey Goose’s Brand Ambassador for the Bacardi-Martini group, Georgina Mann, has kindly shared with us some easy-to-follow recipes.
“A martini, however you prefer it, should always begin with a premium spirit. That’s why Grey Goose Vodka [is] only made with the finest ingredients from France; single-origin Picardie wheat and natural spring water – [and] is the perfect base for any martini”, says Mann.
Amongst classic martini cocktails, Grey Goose Vodka has also shared the best espresso martini and passionfruit martini recipe you’ll ever need. Happy sipping!
Grey Goose Classic Martini
1. Add the Grey Goose, Martini Bianco Vermouth and bitters to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Stir deliberately and strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with a twist of lemon.
Grey Goose Espresso Martini
1. Add the Grey Goose Vodka, espresso and coffee liqueur to a shaker.
2. Shake briskly and strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with coffee beans and enjoy.
Grey Goose Cosmopolitan
1. Add Grey Goose Vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice and lime juice to a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish the martini with a sprinkle of the orange zest.
Grey Goose Passionfruit Martini
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with all ingredients and shake hard for 20 seconds.
2. Fine strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish the rim with passionfruit half.
Grey Goose Dirty Martini
40mL Grey Goose Vodka
15mL Mediterranean olive brine
6 Mediterranean olives
1. Pit four olives and muddle with the olive brine in the base of a Boston glass.
2. Add the Grey Goose Vodka.
3. Top with cubed ice and stir. Then, fine strain into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with a pair of Mediterranean olives.
Does your cocktail making game need to be shaked up a little? These 10 Home Cocktail Bar Essentials will have everything you need. For other delicious martini recipes, sip back and enjoy this TikTok-inspired Baileys Dalgona Martini Cocktail Recipe.